[SGVHAK] [SGVLUG] open source software in everyday life

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 10:52:19 PDT 2021

You can do FM HD radio with SDR. Here is an article with background and
links to project:
https://www.rtl-sdr.com/decoding-and-listening-to-hd-radio-nrsc-5-with-an-rtl-sdr/

There also seems to be fancy front end here:
https://github.com/evuraan/yellowShoes

I might be willing to share my experience with webthings-gateway which I
got into after the home automation gateway I was using was retired, for
newer hardware that required subscription.