[SGVHAK] [SGVLUG] open source software in everyday life

nopbin at gmail.com nopbin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 13:50:15 PDT 2021

I occasionally do things using Darktable, OpenSCAD, Inkscape and KiCAD and
wouldn't mind improving.  I tried using gnu radio but haven't really gotten
beyond looking at the spectragram.  I'd really like to work on tools to
help with doing signal isolation and identification.  I have a mopidy music
server that is kind of clunky so I occasionally think about trying to make
it more usable and am open to trying a different solution.  So I guess,
yes, a number of these topics are of interest to me.