[SGVHAK] [SGVLUG] open source software in everyday life

Tux Lab project.tuxlab at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 19:39:06 PDT 2021

I don't remember seeing HD FM radio receiver boards from the various
electronic parts vendors.   Though HD FM radio receiver ICs are
available.   I guess this will be more of a two parts series, where we
use KiCAD to build our own HD FM receiver board first, then
integrating the board into a RPi/multimedia box