[SGVHAK] Highland Pacific model railroad Open House + 3D printing

Lan Dang via HAK hak at sgvhak.net
Mon Nov 5 11:17:15 PST 2018

Hi all,

The Highland Pacific Model Railroad Club had an open house last weekend and will continue to be open on Wednesday from 7pm to 10pm and this coming weekend from noon to 5pm.   This is actually located in the city of San Gabriel.
http://www.highlandpacificrr.com/

Dave is a member of this club and I noticed a recent blog entry referencing one of his 3D printed designs, this time for their floor lighting project.
http://www.highlandpacificrr.com/news/2018/8/12/3d-printing-plus-led-lights-equal-low-cost-light-fixtures

I remember that one of the outcomes of our SGVLUG 3D-printing summit a while back is that a typical person is unlikely to require a 3D printer, but when you have access to a 3D printer, you tend to 3D print solutions to your problems.

Lan