[SGVHAK] Reminder: DTLA Mini Maker Faire on Dec 1st

Lan Dang via HAK hak at sgvhak.net
Thu Nov 29 10:33:12 PST 2018

 Hi all,

Come join us at the DTLA Mini Maker Faire this Saturday at the Los Angeles Central Library.  The Maker Faire runs from 10am to 4pm.  If you want to help out at our booths for a couple of hours, please email me at Lan.B.Dang at gmail.com.  (I also welcome all-day help at the booth :)

There will be nearly 100 groups with interactive booths, workshops, talks, and performances.  Since the library is organizing this, all the activities will be family-friendly.

Please register on Eventbrite, whether you're just attending or planning on helping out.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dtla-mini-maker-faire-2018-registration-47936054028

https://dtla.makerfaire.com/
https://dtla.makerfaire.com/makers-exhibits/
https://dtla.makerfaire.com/schedule/
If you want to find out more about what we're doing, the info is on Meetup.  It includes the SGVHAK, Repair Cafe, participation in the JPL Open Source Rover booth.   Along with the JPL Open Source Rover booth is the bonus JPL STEM booth which will have a VR experience of Trappist-1 and a lot of swag and STEM informational materials.
https://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/256788941/
Lan