[SGVHAK] Intro to Arduino Microcontrollers Class - Jan 31st @ 12:00

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Mon Jan 26 10:37:22 PST 2015

For those interested in the Arduino class, I was just passing on
information from the Nullspace mailing list. I know nothing beyond what
was in the email I forwarded. If you have any questions contact:
datagram <datagram.locks at gmail.com>

Also they have a meetup event for this class:
http://www.meetup.com/NullSpaceLabs/events/219857494/