[SGVHAK] Reminder: Repair Cafe and SGVHAK meeting this Saturday

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Fri Jan 23 02:08:04 PST 2015

Hi all,

Join Repair Cafe at the gym in Villa Parke Community Center  in Pasadena on Saturday from 10am to 1pm.  Come help us repair things, or bring things to be repaired, whether they are small electronics or clothing or backpacks.  The location is small and we may spill outdoors.   There should be signage.  You might want to come early as this location only has street parking.  More information on Meetup:http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/219882621/
In addition, we will have a SGVHAK meeting at Hastings Branch Library from 2pm-6pm.  Come work on projects or show off something you've been working on.  We can also talk about the Southern California Linux Expo, our booth, and our plans for Hardware Freedom Day.

    Hastings Branch Library
    3325 East Orange Grove Boulevard, Pasadena, CA
    2:00 PM - 6:00 PM

http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/219643859/

Lan