[SGVHAK] [SGVLUG] new DSL configuration

Shang-Lin Chen shanglin.chen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 12:48:47 PST 2014

I recently switched to DSLExtreme Fusion when I moved apartments. I had
trouble with customer service when getting my account set up. Long story
short, I was moving apartments within the same building, DSLExtreme
activated my account in my old apartment instead of the new one, and
confusion ensued. Now that everything is sorted out, the service is
reliable, but I'm still wary of the competence of customer service.