[SGVHAK] SGVHAK meeting this Thursday 9/19

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Wed Sep 18 00:22:03 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Reminder: We are meeting this Thursday 9/19 at Dave's place in Arcadia.

I am bringing in an old door knob for failure analysis.  I know this is not the hardware we normally hack, but it has caused me a lot of grief this week.  I have no other plans aside from designing my ice cream maker.

The meeting time will be between 6:30pm and 9pm at

11711 Clark StreetSuite 108
Arcadia, CA 91006

It is off Peck Road between Lower Azusa and Live Oak. It is two lights south of Live Oak.  Because it's later in the day, the gate may be shut.  Check to see if it is locked before giving up.

Apologies to those of you who look forward to the Saturday meetings. That meeting is cancelled this month  because both Michael and I have conflicts next Saturday.

Lan