[SGVHAK] Planet Arduino

Homan Chou homanchou at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 15:43:58 PDT 2013

Thanks yoshio, that link is pretty awesome.  So is this project on there
regarding a 3D printing type of rig to paint 2D art:
http://blog.arduino.cc/2013/06/11/a-painting-machine-sensing-your-touch/

They have the code on github... but I have no idea how to work with stepper
motors, or how to build the frame.  If I'm interested in trying this
project out, would there be any others in the group willing to build this
with me?

My friend owns gallery nucleus in Alhambra on Las Tunas.  They sell prints
of artwork, but this video has given me an idea... for a new way of
creating prints, through traditional brush.  If we work on this as a group
for the gallery, I could potentially talk him into allowing us to use the
gallery space to meet.  I'm gonna meet with him tonight to discuss, but I
wanted to gauge some interest first.