[SGVHAK] Recap Jul 19th meeting

Ed Vernon ed at agrfx.com
Sat Jul 20 03:07:58 PDT 2013

Thank you Lan for a very clear and detailed report.  My schedule has not allowed me to attend the meetings and fun events lately, I should be back more regularly in mid to late August, see you all then. Take care
Ed Vernon
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer"