[SGVHAK] Recap Jul 19th meeting

Tux Lab project.tuxlab at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 16:51:26 PDT 2013

I'm fairly close to Dave's place and also fairly close to the El Monte
bus station.   There are express buses that goes from the Downtown
area into the El Monte bus station via the 10 freeway ex- public
carpool now private express toll lane.     If anyone who uses public
transportation and wants to attend meetings at Dave's place, I am
willing to pick them up at the El Monte bus station on my way over to
Dave's place and drop them off either at the El Monte bus station or
the Metro Gold line Madre station.

John