[SGVHAK] Raspberry PI and 1-wire sensors

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 13:06:26 PDT 2013

Got this from a personal weather station mailing list where the tread was
about using Raspberry Pi's and 1-wire sensors.

As for problems with SD cards, I had one that needed to be reformatted
after losing power so hearing about other people having similar problems
and the idea of moving the OS to a USB drive is interesting -- to bad the
Pi doesn't have enough USB ports.

Claude