[SGVHAK] Internet in a Box Project: Anyone want to help?

Joshua Haglund jhaglund at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 14:14:20 PST 2013

I recently setup an open street map server. It takes a lot of resources to
render the tiles from the map data, which takes a lot of resources just to
hold (like 300GB for the whole world). If you pre-rendered the tiles I
suspect it'd be even bigger.

Your project sounds cool tho! If there's a code repo, I'd like the link!