[SGVHAK] SGVHAK meeting Thursday 8/15 + ice cream

John Kim thinkndev at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 17:40:23 PDT 2013

Hi,

Hopefully, the ice cream won't be tainted with vodka. :-P

I'll actually continue my release manager work and other virtualbox testing on the Internet-in-a-Box project at Dave's. Once I'm done, I'll eat some ice cream and do some more lockpicking.

Again, I will try to join you guys for dinner as I am coming there directly from school and on an empty stomach.

Lan Dang <l.dang at ymail.com>이 씀: