[SGVHAK] SGVHAK meeting Thursday 8/15 + ice cream

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 15:34:37 PDT 2013

The water will freeze out of the vodka, eventually but it as long as there
is some heat source say the icecream you are cooling it should be fine. It
is like adding salt to ice inorder to lower the freezing point of water.

Other then standard don't put your hand in super cooled vodka warning.
While it will not be as cold as dry ice liquids will transfer heat way
better then solids.