[SGVHAK] Deezemaker Hackerspace

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 22:35:14 PDT 2012

I made the mistake of going around lunch time when people seemed more interested in food so we didn't stay long - just looked at the equipment and stuff.

There were some tables but don't know if they would always be available so not sure if there'd be enough if many people brought stuff to a meeting.  Like you said, check back later.

Claude