[SGVHAK] Deezemaker Hackerspace

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Sun Sep 23 22:13:27 PDT 2012

Hey,

Did  you guys have a chance to stop by  Deezemaker  Hackerspace during their grand opening today?  What do you think?

I didn't get there  till  after 6pm, but I had  a good time chatting with folks.    There were a few people from Crashspace there.  I  saw James and we talked  to  Diego about our group.  I know we  weren't the first ones from SGVHAK to  approach  him.   It does seem likely that we may be able to host the next meeting at Deezemaker's, if we choose  to.   I am not  entirely  sure about the financial  aspect.  He is still   thinking about membership pricing and group rates.

He seems overwhelmed at the moment with the grand opening and other things he has lined up.  We would need to  check with him again in a couple  of weeks.

Any thoughts on this?   I think we should keep looking for other meeting places for October,  in case things  don't work out with Deezmaker's for next month.

Lan