[SGVHAK] Deezemaker Hackerspace

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 08:47:41 PDT 2012

I did get a chance to talk with the owner for a while around 5:00.  He did
indeed seem a bit overwhelmed.

It will all come down to what sort of businessman he is.  If he is tightly
focused we aren't the obvious fit for him. If he has his eye on the big
picture and can see the benefit of community involvement it may turn into a
great place to get together.  Let's see what he has to say in a couple of
weeks.  Right now they are inundated with orders they need to fill.

If you're handy with a roll of packing tape it may be worth getting some
contract hours in with them to help them get them get through the backlog.

Matt