[SGVHAK] SCALE New Speaker Brown Bag 10/6 @ 12pm on Zoom

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 05:04:25 PDT 2023

The Southern California Linux Expo Call for Presentation is open and closes
on November 1st.

We have a special online event on Oct 6th at 12pm for potential new
speakers.  Please join us, if you're interested, or spread the word to your
communities.

New to speaking or new to Southern California Linux Expo (SCaLE)? Have an
idea you’d like to present, but not sure how to turn it into a talk? Need
help polishing your talk proposal?

SCaLE welcomes new speakers, so we are holding an online Q&A session on
Friday, October 6th, at 12pm PDT. Bring a brown bag lunch and your idea,
proposal draft, or just questions. Our program committee members will share
some general advice, and then will help you polish your proposal.

Please register on Zoom:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0kcOqqqzkpGNXNTTQ4g-5GDjqla99dNj7L#/registration

I made a Meetup event for it, but since it's an online event, you're better
off registering on Zoom.
https://www.meetup.com/sgvtech/events/296425919

Lan