[SGVHAK] SGVLUG/SGVHAK BBQ on Sat Sep 23, 5-9pm

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 01:11:36 PDT 2023

Hi all

If you are coming to the BBQ please remember to RSVP, preferably by end of
day Thursday.  I will send out an email on Friday afternoon with my address
and anything worth noting.

https://forms.gle/8GHmg8cqRN12TjFq6

I also have a bunch of old 3D printer kits and miscellaneous bits that I am
going to put out for anyone who wants it, whether you need 3D printer parts
or want motors and such things.

Lan