[SGVHAK] SGVHAK meeting tonight at 6:30pm

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 15:04:10 PDT 2023

Hi all

Reminder: Please fill out this survey (https://forms.gle/LbbrBq4UeiXADAfH7)
by 4/21/2023

SGVHAK is meeting tonight, 4/20 at 6:30pm, at Supplyframe Design Lab

30 E. Del Mar Blvd, Pasadena, CA 90015

It's a chance for you to work on your projects and get advice from others.

I'm going to take the opportunity to kick start the SGVHAK Rover activities
again.  In the near future, we will be working on building Open Source
Rover 2.0.

We may have a mini Repair Cafe session.  I have a bunch of headphones and
small things to repair.  We should have some Repair Cafe tinkers there who
can give us some advice of DIY repair.

Supplyframe will have their tools available but I will bring some of my
tools too.