[SGVHAK] Connect Week: SGVHAK Reconnect and Collaborate! on Oct 22, 6:30-8:30pm

Lan Dang via HAK hak at sgvhak.net
Tue Oct 20 18:30:00 PDT 2020

Hi all,
Since it's Connect Week (http://connectpasadena.com) this week, I decided to organize a special meetup to catch up with folks and share what we're working on.  Come join us on Thursday, 6:30-8:30pm.  Come with something to show and tell, or just come say hi.

Google Meet link:  https://meet.google.com/gyb-dzqe-vor

https://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/273949218
Topics:- Roger Cheng will share his work on Sawppy and his progress on Sawppy Jr.
http://sawppy.com

- Debra Ansell can show off the new micro:bit and talk about the two online Code Club sesisons she runs using micro:bit
- Vivienne Byrd from LAPL is recruiting 4-5 makers to showcase and talk about their project and/or organization for their LA Maker Series this December
- Lan Dang and Julia Wagner can talk about turning the JPL-designed Pulse project into an educational outreach project.
https://medeng.jpl.nasa.gov/covid-19/pulse/

[insert your topic here]

Lan