[SGVHAK] Need decisions -- Saturday HAK meetings

Lan Dang via HAK hak at sgvhak.net
Sat Mar 30 16:36:40 PDT 2019

Hi all,
I chatted with Lamanda and Hastings Branch and even Pintoresca Branch libraries in Pasadena.
They are all full on Saturday.
But Hill Ave Branch near Pasadena City College is open on the last Saturday of the month, starting around 1pm.
So I need feedback on the following:
1) Do we want to go with Hill Ave Branch library on the last Saturday of the month?   Their meeting room can fit 19 people.  They're parking lot has 11 spots.  There is street parking on Green St.  If necessary, you can pay for parking at Pasadena City College extension lot.
2) If we go with Hill Ave, what time slot?    A) 1pm to 6pm    B) 2pm to 6pm    C) 3pm to 6pm
3) Who is willing to be my co-reserver on the form?  This ensures that if I'm not there, you can still run the meeting.
4) April 27th is available.  But I will be out of town that week.  Do we still want to reserve this for April?   I need to turn in a reservation form by next Saturday to meet their deadline to reserve the room for April 27th.

Lan

Lan