[SGVHAK] SGVTech Open House on 10/25, 7pm to 9:15pm

Lan Dang via HAK hak at sgvhak.net
Fri Oct 19 00:17:26 PDT 2018

Hi all,

We are participating in Pasadena's Connect Week
(https://connectpasadena.com/events) next week, on
Thursday, October 25th, from 7pm to 9:15pm at  Corporate
Center Pasadena (283 S. Lake), which is opposite
Du-Par's Restaurant and Bakery.
We've organized an SGVTech Open House specifically so that
people can have an opportunity to learn about all of our subgroups,
meetings, projects and upcoming events.
https://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/255544051/

We'll have brief presentations to describe what each group is about.
We'll promote various activities, projects, and upcoming events we're
involved in.  Some of us might have projects to show off.  But the
rest of the event is just chatting with each other.

We'll have soft drinks and either light refreshments or pizza.

Also, we're actively recruiting on the SCALE A/V team for volunteers
to help with software and hardware development before SCALE.  You
can find out more by talking to MIchael Starch at the Open House.

Lan
PS If you want to present, please let me know so we can coordinate things.
Also, it's a lot easier to plan things on the SGVTech Slack group chat.  Sign up at
https://bit.lly/sgvtech