[SGVHAK] Our booth at Caltech Science for March (3/31)

Lan Dang via HAK hak at sgvhak.net
Wed Mar 28 09:41:15 PDT 2018

Hi all,
SGVHAK will have a booth at the Caltech Science for March.
We will be showcasing our beta build of the JPL Open Source Rover, which we had shown off at SCALE.  I've been calling it the SGVHAK rover, but I might start up a suggestion box there to come up with names for our rover :)

We will also be doing our very popular interactive activity of disassembling hard drives.  Scoops will provide the hard drives; I'll provide the screwdrivers.
Feel free to visit or help us out with the booth.  The kids really enjoy disassembling hard drives, so sometimes we get a bit swamped.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/caltech-science-for-march-tickets-42728355662
If you want to volunteer with the event in general, they have a signup form here:https://goo.gl/forms/k3lBn5nEP2dtNJFC2

Lan