[SGVHAK] Toaster Oven Reflow Source Code

David Flynn via HAK hak at sgvhak.net
Fri Nov 17 16:17:03 PST 2017

I just stole John’s toaster oven and will be modifying it this week.  There is less chance of over heating parts than with manual methods. I plan to be able to just push the start button then open the door when it beeps.  I’ll try to get some pictures as I build.

Also, another big time saver is to use vacuum tweezers to place the parts.  ie. TV-1000

Dave Flynn
Oxford V.U.E., Inc.
office (626) 256-6557
cell (626) 893-6654