[SGVHAK] hak meet 2/11

Lan Dang via HAK hak at sgvhak.net
Sat Feb 11 11:05:02 PST 2017

I'm in. I will see what is in the fridge or larder.  Maybe I will make foccacia bread.
Lan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 2:56 AM, Tux Lab via HAK<hak at sgvhak.net> wrote:   In preparation of a possible post apocalyptic American carnage world,
I am reopening the ghetto concept kitchen.  Fitting of the theme, we
are cooking stew tomorrow.

If you like cooking and eating in a non-sterile dust filled industrial
warehouse environment alongside humming CNC equipments and
intoxicating smell of non RoHS compliant soldering fume, feel free to
join us.

As usual, we do our best to equip ourselves with cooking equipments
either made domestically or in other free countries.

We are starting at 3:00pm and the estimated stewing time is 3+ hours.
 Ingredients on hand from Costco are chuck roast, onion, potato,
carrots, and celery.    Since this is open source stewing, feel free
to add extra ingredient and upon approval we will merge your
ingredient into our master branch.  The gate will most likely be
closed.  Please email me if you need my number.

thanks,

John