[SGVHAK] Hackaday Space update

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Thu Oct 29 22:48:45 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I heard from Jasmine that there has been more progress with the Hackaday hackerspace, which has been over two years in the making.

First off, it's been rebranded the Supplyframe Design Lab.  And now there is a mailing list where you can get announcements, if you don't follow the hackaday.io page.  And if you're not already on the Hackaday Pasadena Meetup group, you should think of joining. We may get a sneak preview before the end of the year.

Check out the latest posting on the Hackaday.io page for the latest pictures.
https://hackaday.io/project/80-supplyframe-design-lab

Sign up for the mailing list here:
https://goo.gl/7wlcjo

And join the Hackaday Pasadena group here:
http://www.meetup.com/Hackaday-Los-Angeles/

Lan