[SGVHAK] Southern California Linux Expo -- CFP ends Friday, Discount code, volunteering

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Thu Oct 29 08:53:49 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the SCALE Call for Paper closes at Friday at midnight.  If you were thinking of speaking at SCALE, make sure you submit your application.

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/14x/cfp

If you just want to register for SCALE, you can use our discount promotional code "SGVLG" to get 50% off the registration fee.  I tried the code and it comes out to $37.50 for the full access pass.

Or you can volunteer at SCALE and get in for free.  If you're interested in helping out with the A/V crew, here is some more information.

http://scale-av.github.io/scale-av-web/

If you're interested in volunteering for other teams at SCALE, see here:
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/blog/call-volunteers

Lan