[SGVHAK] MAG Lab grand reopening party on 6/27 @ 5pm

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Wed Jun 17 09:04:44 PDT 2015

MAG Laboratory is a hackerspace in Pomona.  They apparently did some massive renovations of their space and want to celebrate it with a grand re-opening party on Saturday, June 27th, at 5pm.  (This will overlap slightly with the HAK Saturday meeting, which runs till about 5:45pm.)

https://www.facebook.com/events/1596329110636395/

"MAG Lab has undergone a huge makeover and we're really excited to show it to you!

We're going to celebrate the best way we know; with:
- Tesla coils (that's right, plural!)
- Live music
- Food and drink
- Laser cutting
- 3D printing
- Quadcopters
- Propane fire effects
- and probably more!"

Hackaday Pasadena has a Meetup event for this:

http://www.meetup.com/Hackaday-Pasadena/events/223287482/

Lan