[SGVHAK] sewing machine thread

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 09:00:44 PDT 2015

There are large differences between the types of thread
(hand/machine/serger) and types of thread (cotton/nylon/kevlar).  It
depends on your use case.  A thread that does not match your use will
perform non-optimally in many cases.

The thread I use to make parachutes is completely different from that I use
to mend sails.

What are you trying to do?

Matt

---------