[SGVHAK] sewing machine thread

nopbin at gmail.com nopbin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 00:35:36 PDT 2015

Short answer is I don't know. However in our house we always hand sewed
using the same thread as we used for the sewing machine. As far as I know
the serger thread was also the same, just more bobbins. My memory is that
the thread material and weight was always selected based on compatibility
with the garment.