[SGVHAK] SGVLUG/SGVHAK BBQ

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Mon Jul 13 22:38:56 PDT 2015

Hi all,

It's about time to plan the SGVLUG/SGVHAK BBQ, which will most likely be at my house. I hope to have my landscaping done by then, so it will look less like a wild jungle with random gopher holes in the lawn.

The first step is to settle upon a date and time.

I've opened up a Doodle poll.  It really comes down to two Saturdays in September and some start times.

http://doodle.com/6mvp59bs3a8dx77e

We'll probably converge on a date in a couple of weeks.  Then I'll send out a SAVE THE DATE email.

Traditionally, I only advertise this on the mailing lists and the SGVLUG website.

Lan