[SGVHAK] Adventures in cacao and cardboard (Was Re: Tux-Lab open work session on Saturday afternoon, 1/17

Tux Lab project.tuxlab at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 22:44:56 PST 2015

Do we want to make google cardboard VR goggle for hardware freedom day?
Papermart has 24"x18" - 3/16" thick corrugated cardboard for $0.58 per
sheet.  We can cut two pairs of goggles from each sheet.

We will still need the 25mm diameter 45mm focal length lenses, and the ring
magnets.   With sufficient time, we can buy them in bulk to get a better
price.

What about programming the android phones?