[SGVHAK] Tux-Lab open work session on Saturday afternoon, 1/17

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Fri Jan 16 12:29:12 PST 2015

Hi all,
John is kind enough to host an open work session at Tux-Lab this Saturday afternoon.   We just gather at Tux-Lab to hang out and work on our own projects.  Please come by if you want to work on something.  The gate will be open between 2 and 4pm, and you are welcome to stay as long as you like.
Some of us will be making soap and roasting coffee.  I have a project that involves finally learning how to use the Singer sewing machine I appropriated from my sister.   I'm sure others will be working on small electronics or coding projects.

Tux-Lab
58 West Live Oak, Arcadia, CA.
The address is Live Oak Ave, but the parking lot entrance is from Welland. Once you enter the parking lot, 58 is the building to the left.
The street intersection is weird around here, so I suggest you check out a map to see how to get on Welland.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Lan
PS The joint SGVHAK/Hackaday Projects meetup was great.  I will try to do a recap tonight. There were some pictures retweeted on @sgvlughttps://twitter.com/sgvlug