[SGVHAK] Haas Automation Open House

Tux Lab project.tuxlab at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 10:18:43 PST 2015

Haas Automation is having an open house on March 17~20th at their
manufacturing facility in Oxnard.    They do the factory tours every
two years during Westec off years.

In the previous years, we got to observe the main machining facility
from overhead walkways, go on a guided factory tour of their other
machining/assembly buildings in those 3 row golf carts, plus there are
machining demonstrations.    Sort of like watching an episode of
MegaFactory in person.

Anyway, I am thinking of going on the 19th.   I'll leave for Oxnard
around 9~9:30am and be back around 3~4pm.

Photos from the previous years are at,

http://tux-lab.com/gallery_folder?id=8

and the details are at,

www.haascnc.com