[SGVHAK] SGVHAK meeting this Thursday @ Tux-Lab ****location change****

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Thu Feb 5 00:50:11 PST 2015

Hi all,
Sorry for the late reminder/notification.

We are meeting at Tux-Lab this week instead of Dave's.  Some of us have been working on hardware for the SCALE A/V team and we're using this meeting to do some circuit assembly and testing.

We will be meeting at Tux Lab from 6:30 PM to 9:00PM(58 West Live Oak, Arcadia, CA)

http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/219976537/

Join us to show off your new toys or work on your projects. Come to join
like minded hardware hackers and learn from each other. This meeting
tends to be very social.

Lan