[SGVHAK] where to sell workstation?

Doug dougvargas at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 5 23:27:41 PDT 2015

Hey all,

I've been trying to sell a workstation I built in 2012 with no success,
so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying it or just
have any advice as to where to sell it, I imagine this is a problem
quite a few of the hak members have faced at one point or another. I've
put an ad up at my local coworking space and will place another at a
hackerspace, but so far online ads have been zilch and no electronics
companies seem to be interested. If anyone has any ideas I'd be super
appreciative. Sad I haven't been down in LA on thursdays but I hope the
meetings are still rocking :) specs below in case anyone is interested,
thanks!

  *

    Supermicro m8d-h8sgl-f-o atx motherboard

  *

    Opteron 6168 Magny-Cours 1.9GHz socket G34 (12 cores)

  *

    Samsung830 MZ-7PC128B/WW 128GB SSD

  *

    WD VelociRaptor WD3000HLFS 300GB 10k RPM HDD

  *

    Gskill DDR3 16GB RAM

  *

    Antec TP-750 750W PSU