[SGVHAK] Maker events for the next month or so

Cisco Zabala x1sc0 at acrobotic.com
Sat Apr 4 22:20:45 PDT 2015

Thanks Lan for the reminders, one more event to the list is:

*Maker Faire Bay Area - May 16th & 17th*
~120k attendees last year.  Workshops. Shows.  Talks... No words to
describe this (awesome) event if you haven't been to it before.  More
details at http://makerfaire.com.  As usual, *Acrobotic* will have a booth
at the Maker Pro Pavilion so stop by and say hi if you go.  I may have a
few extra tickets, or at least be able to get discounted tickets in case
anyone is interested.

Cheers,
-Cisco

--