[SGVHAK] Thu Mar 4th meeting recap

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 18:22:12 PST 2014

Sorry I did not make it to the meeting, but on the air hockey front is the
project focus building the table or the robot or both? As I have a
combination air hockey/pool/ping pong table which I don't use and have been
looking to give to a good home if you guys are not really interested in the
building of the air hockey part of the project.