[SGVHAK] [SGVLUG] new DSL configuration

Shang-Lin Chen shanglin.chen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 13:05:55 PST 2014

When I signed up for DSLExtreme Fusion, they wanted to know if I had ever
had AT&T U-Verse. I think they do something that makes it difficult to go
back to a regular phone/DSL service. I don't know about impossible.

Last year, a condo that my parents rented for a month in Florida had AT&T
U-Verse, and the Internet service just wasn't working even after AT&T sent
a technician. This year, the same condo is now back on cable.

Shang-Lin