[SGVHAK] Meetup.com Group

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Fri Jan 10 15:28:19 PST 2014

At last night's Linux User's Group meeting, we decided to create a
Meetup.com group for SGVLUG, SGVHAK and the Ubuntu Hour. These groups
are all under the umbrella name, SGVTech, a name created by Michael
Starch. I have all ready added all the HAK meetings as recurring events.
Please join and then later RSVP when you get announcements of meetings
so that we can know how many people to expect.

The URL for the new group is here:
http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/

Note: This is not a duplicate of the LUG message, I am sending to the
HAK group separately as not everyone from HAK is on the LUG mailing
list.