[SGVHAK] Birds of Feather session at SCALE

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 16:01:15 PST 2014

There is not registration process, they are by design informal in nature.
Last year we got someone to be incharge of BOFs hence the
bofs at socallinuxexpo.org email otherwise Gareth has always taken care of
them. It comes down to having a space to talk in, which will not be fix
until the day of or maybe the day before.