[SGVHAK] Make your own pogo pin charging dock

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Wed Apr 30 13:21:18 PDT 2014

I think I have a 1st generation Nexus 7.  Part of the reason my friend wants to make a dock is because the microusb port is getting loose and they don't sell the charger/dock for her model any more.

I personally wouldn't mind a dock that was like a picture frame, so I can mount it on the wall, slip it in, and have it act like a picture/clock/whatever when I'm not actively using it.  This means I'd like to have a fairly long and unobtrusive power cord.

Lan