[SGVHAK] Make your own pogo pin charging dock

Tux Lab project.tuxlab at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 13:01:26 PDT 2014

They took out the expose side pads on gen1 Nexus 7, but put in
induction charging for the 2nd gen.   Maybe we can do a simple
charging dock for crowdfunding.   It seems like everything is made for
iPads, it would nice to make one just for the Nexus 7.     Gen1 and
Gen2 Nexus 7 both use micro-USB as their charging interface.