[SGVHAK] DSL Extreme Fusion -- was Re: [SGVLUG] ATT U-verse vs TimeWarner cable

Jess Bermudes jbermudes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 17:34:20 PDT 2013

I'm currently on DSL Extreme's regular DSL service via an AT&T line.
Generally I don't have any issues with outages although the few times I've
had outages it was late at night, but it seems YMMV according to the folks
at the DSLreports forum. Most of the complaints seem to come from the areas
like San Fernando Valley and the like.

Assuming DSL Extreme isn't any worse in quality of service than AT&T, I
prefer not having caps on data transfer.