[SGVHAK] Grove 4 pin Cables

Jess Bermudes jbermudes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 17:33:44 PDT 2013

Is it the kind where you crimp the pins onto the wire and then slide the
crimped pin into the assembly? If so did you find those too?

Also, it appears that Robotshop has them in stock. I've never done business
with them but a quick google search shows that some people from some places
like Instructables have used them.

http://www.robotshop.com/grove-4-pin-female-jumper-wire.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=base&utm_campaign=jos