[SGVHAK] Yubikey and LastPass - Working well

willingc at willingconsulting.com willingc at willingconsulting.com
Sat Mar 16 17:19:44 PDT 2013

Hi Braddock and group,

Thanks to Braddock's detailed info. I ordered two Yubikeys and
Lastpass, and I am very pleased.

The Yubikeys are fast and more durable than I expected. It's a great
complement to Lastpass since I don't have to type any info on the
keyboard in a public setting. Just one touch of the Yubikey and I can
login to the Lastpass password manager without typing.

As for Lastpass Premium, I was initially hesitant to put password info
in the cloud. However, the service is working well with Linux (Ubuntu),
Chrome OS, Windows 8, Mac OS laptops and iOS and Android mobile devices.

Thanks,
Carol Willing