[SGVHAK] Reminder: Meeting this Thursday (June 20th) NEW LOCATION

Tux Lab project.tuxlab at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 13:26:55 PDT 2013

Hi Lan,

Sorry about having to miss tomorrow's meeting.     I thought I was
leaving on Friday, but I'm actually leaving tomorrow morning.   I was
drafted into driving my family to Canada.    I should be back in time
for the next meeting and I'll bring the chairs, soldering iron, and
whatever portable electronic tools I have.

Clark St is two stop lights south of Live Oak.

thanks,

John